Terms of Service
These “WPLUS TERMS OF SERVICE” are a binding agreement between you and Wtech Co., Ltd. Your use of WPLUS mobile application, WPLUS website, includes all affiliates websites and all contents and services you can find on these, and all of its content is subject to these.
Your access of the WPLUS mobile application, WPLUS website version, constitutes you having read and accepted these Terms of Service. WPLUS may update or modify this agreement and various terms from time to time as needed, without prior notice, and announce the same on the site. The amended agreement and rules shall come into effect immediately and automatically upon being announced on the site. You agree to review these Terms of Service found on the WPLUS mobile application, WPLUS website, from time to time, and your continued use of the WPLUS and its service constitutes your acceptance of the updated agreement. If you do not agree to the relevant amendment, you shall immediately stop using WPLUS services. If you continue using WPLUS services, you shall be deemed as having accepted the amended agreement and rules.
Last updated: September 06, 2018
- “WPLUS” refers to any services branded as “WPLUS”, and non exhaustively listed as : WPLUS mobile application, WPLUS website.
- “Terms of Service” are rules that you must abide by in order to use services provided by WPLUS.
- “Services” refers to any of the services, products and features provided under the brand WPLUS.
- “User” is the user of the WPLUS services, irrespective the medium.
- “We” refers to the administrator, operator or owner of WPLUS.
- “You” or “Your” respectively means the User of WPLUS.
- “Agreement” refers to WPLUS Terms of Service.
- You hereby confirm that you are an individual of at least 18 years of age and have the full capacity to conduct financial transactions via WPLUS Service. If you lack the legal capacity to enter into a contract, you may not use this Service, and WPLUS shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of the Service by such persons. If you are under the age of 18 and wish to engage in financial transaction via WPLUS, you must contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You confirm that you are using the Service for your personal and non-commercial use only, unless you and WPLUS have agreed otherwise in writing. WPLUS may only be used by individuals, companies or other legal persons who have the legal capacity to enter into legally binding contracts under the law applicable in their country of residence. Our Services are intended for use by individuals or corporations seeking to purchase transfer fiat for legitimate use.
- As long as you agree to and adhere to these Terms of Service, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and limited right to access and use our Services.
Limited Rights of Use
- All Materials found on WPLUS are the property of WPLUS, and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, reused, transmitted, posted, uploaded, republished, or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. Any such unauthorized use may lead to the violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in serious criminal charges or civil penalties.
- WPLUS grants you a non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use the mobile application, site and tools. This license is conditional on your continued compliance with this agreement.
- transfer Crypto to other WPLUS Users. You acknowledge that we are not liable for price volatility which occur as a result of market fluctuations.
- store your Crypto. WPLUS offers a so-called hosted wallet service, means a user’s Crypto are stored on WPLUS’s servers and managed by WPLUS.
WPLUS provides a service platform on which you can
If you are a KOREA resident, the range of Service offered to you may vary depending on your State of residence.
Your WPLUS Account
- In order to use the Services provided and engage in transactions, you must create an account with WPLUS and become a registered User. When registering your account, you must provide all requested information in a complete, truthful, and accurate manner. You agree to promptly update your WPLUS account information should there be any changes, and you agree to maintain the security and privacy of your WPLUS account by always safeguarding your account information, including but not limited to your WPLUS PIN. Should you discover or suspect any security breaches related to your WPLUS account, you must promptly notify us. You agree to take full responsibility for all activities and transactions that occur in your WPLUS account, and you accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your account, to the maximum extent permitted by law. You confirm that you will not access any account other than your own, or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access of the accounts of other members.
- In order to proceed transactions via the Service, you must first deposit funds into your WPLUS account. You may transfer from an approved external account to WPLUS account if you use one of the appropriate methods identified in your account. Depending on your method of fund deposit, third-party service charges or administrative fees may be applied to your deposits according to the Fee Schedule as indicated in your WPLUS account. External charges may also be applied depending on the policies of your external accounts and their corresponding parent financial institutions, and these charges are not associated with, nor are the responsibility of WPLUS. You are responsible for being aware of and understanding these associated fees or charges that may occur
- We reserve the right to, at any time and in our sole discretion, refuse any transaction submitted via the Service, impose limits on the trade amount permitted via the Service, or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon your use of the Service without prior notice.
- Significant risks can be involved with the holding of any assets or commodities, both real and virtual, including digital currencies such as bitcoin. The value of bitcoin can fluctuate significantly and unpredictably at any moment, on any given day, You may observe substantial gain or loss in your asset value from these fluctuations. Like certain fiat currencies and equities, digital currencies such as bitcoin also possess the inherent risk for swings in substantial value that they may even become worthless. These inherent risks exist for the trading of any asset on a market, and therefore you should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you, in light of your financial resources and personal circumstances. To proceed with using our service, you acknowledge and agree that you will access it at your own risk.
- There may be other special risks in bitcoin which may not be prevalent in fiat currencies, goods, or commodities, since bitcoin is not supported by any governmental organizations or physical commodities such as gold or silver, but rather, by technology and trust. Currently, the bitcoin market mostly consist of unregulated and autonomous global system of individuals and digital currency firms, and relies on cryptography technology and peer-to-peer networking to retain its security and integrity. In the scenario of a crisis, there is no central bank that can take emergency corrective measures to protect bitcoin’s value or to issue more bitcoin. Also, due to the peer-to-peer nature of bitcoin, under certain market conditions it may prove difficult or impossible to liquidate a position, for example, when there is insufficient liquidity in the market. As well, bitcoin is subject to and can be significantly affected by public opinion and user confidence. For example, public confidence in bitcoin can change rapidly due to unexpected changes in bitcoin technology, government policy, media influence, the creation of superior alternative digital currencies, or security breaches such as hacking. In the case of such sudden and unexpected changes, the value of bitcoin can be heavily influenced, and may deflate or inflate drastically. Furthermore, other additional risks may be present, of which we have not foreseen or identified in our Terms of Service.
- You agree to pay WPLUS and any third party payment providers the designated fees for each transaction performed via our Services, as indicated by the Fees page. Changes to the fees may be made from time to time, and the changes will be reflected immediately starting from the effective date indicated in the posting of the revised Fees page. Any subsequent trades or transactions beginning on the effective date will have the revised fees applied.
- You authorize us to automatically deduct from your WPLUS account balance any fees associated with trades or transactions performed by you via our Service.
- When accessing the WPLUS Application, Site and its Service, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and you agree that you will not violate any law, contract, or intellectual property right belonging to WPLUS or a third party. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct on our Site and your use of our Service, and you agree to refrain from the use of our Service in any way that could negatively affect the full enjoyment of our Service by other users, or that could negatively affect the functioning of our Service in any manner.
IPS's : Intellectual Property Rights
- WPLUS mobile application, website version, any of its tools, and all its components are protected by intellectual property laws. Unless stated otherwise by WPLUS, you may not without WPLUS’s prior written consent: transmit, alter, modify, reproduce, distribute, or commercially exploit any materials, copyrights or intellectual property rights from WPLUS, including non-exhaustively: logos and all text, articles, designs, user interface design, graphics, photos, videos, images, information, data, software code, sound and audio files.
- Irrespectively of the medium, if you link your website or other website to WPLUS without our prior written permission, you may not suggest that WPLUS endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-WPLUS website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any WPLUS trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
Suspension or Termination
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to the account of any other Member or providing assistance for others to do so,
- attempting to engage in market manipulation or other unsanctioned activities while using our Service,
- attempting to create problems or possible legal liabilities, and infringing intellectual property rights,
- overcoming software security measures in place to protect or limit the use of any content,
- using the Service to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, and other criminal activities,
- failure to pay or fraudulent payment for transactions,
- upon the legitimate request of law enforcement or other government entities as deemed compelling by us, or
- violations of these Terms of Service. Furthermore, you shall be held liable for any legal or financial damages incurred by you, WPLUS, or its Users, as a result of your infringement.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your WPLUS account immediately, under appropriate circumstances and at our discretion. Reasons for suspension or termination may include but are not limited to:
Disclaimer of Warranties
- WPLUS and any of its Service are available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and WPLUS does not make any implicit or explicit warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. WPLUS does not warrant that the WPLUS Application, Site and Service will always meet your expectations, or will always remain error-free, timely, and uninterrupted. You acknowledge that WPLUS is not liable for any information you store or transfer through our Service.
Limitation of Liability
- WPLUS will not be held liable for damages of any kind, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to, financial losses, loss of use, loss of business or opportunity, loss of data, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, resulting from or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Service provided by WPLUS. WPLUS disclaims any promise or warranty with regards to the effectiveness, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technology and information involved by WPLUS Service. If network events, such as internet disruptions, system failures, DDoS attacks, and other technological factors, or events such as wars, riots, floods, earthquakes, regulatory interventions, or other unavoidable factors lead to market disruption or disruption of service, WPLUS will in no way be directly or indirectly liable for any losses incurred by the User. WPLUS serves merely as a venue and platform where you acquire Crypto related information, conduct transactions.
- Because certain jurisdictions do not permit the limitation or elimination of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this limitation of liability is found to be unenforceable, only such provision shall be removed and the remainder shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- WPLUS is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. You are solely responsible for determining whether a transaction is appropriate for you. For professional guidance you should consult legal or tax professional.
- your use of our Services,
- your violation of these Terms of Service,
- your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend and indemnify WPLUS, its partners, officers, members, employees, and affiliates, against any claim, action, liability, loss, damage, cost, expense, or proceeding incurred arising directly or indirectly out of